blogs

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

medical machines company warning:Elegant sitting position will hurt your spine

When i graduated from college,i worked in a foreign company as a secretary, later i promoted as a President assistant, about six years after work, I started back ache steadily, but at that time I didn't pay more attention to it. However, last month I and the boss in an important board, suddenly feel back a sharp pain. The second day, I leave to go to hospital, the doctor said I spinal already deformation, the oppression spinal cord lead to back pain.
The doctor asked me if I often become warped leg, I feel very strange, because my job often want to wear a dress with boss to attend the meeting, whether for looks elegant or prevent light relief, a leg to take another leg inclined to sit on,i often sit on the seat about 40 minutes. The doctor said, that it is the main root of back pain.
According to the doctor's advice, I bought a medical machines,use half an hour every day,now my waist not painful, feel the body is easy,but in order to buy medical equipment I spent my two months salary,i hope my friends pay attention to this,ordinary sitting position affect your health,
health is the most important to every people

No comments:

Post a Comment